Due to the tremendous demand for rooms at the Reitz Union Hotel during University of Florida home football games, the hotel has instituted a lottery system to determine room occupancy.
The 2020 football season lottery is now closed. Lottery winners will be contacted by phone beginning the week of June 15th. Guests must pay weekend deposit in full to secure rooms.
Lottery Terms and Conditions
- A two-night (Friday and Saturday) minimum stay is required.
- Football lodging rates apply to all home game weekends.
- Lottery applications are available for submission from January until May 1st.
- Lottery applications must be postmarked, faxed or e-mailed to the hotel by May 1st.
- Notification of lottery results are announced in mid-June.
- Full deposit (both nights) for all reserved rooms is due at the time of booking.
- Refunds for football reservations will only be given if rooms are cancelled 60 DAYS PRIOR to the reservation date.
- All rates are subject to change.
- Please direct questions about the lottery process or the terms and conditions to the Hotel Manager at 352-392-2151.
2020 Football Weekend Reservation Dates
- September 4 & 5: Eastern Washington
- September 11 & 12: Kentucky
- September 18 & 19: South Alabama
- October 2 & 3: South Carolina
- October 9 & 10: LSU
- November 13 & 14: Missouri
- November 20 & 21: New Mexico State
686 Museum Rd, Ground Level
Gainesville, Florida 32611